Inc-Intel Enterprise offers tailor-made expert advise depending on the nature, size and objective of your business. Starting with your business idea, we sit with you and model your idea into functional data components that can be used to make the decision of the best route to follow, when to do it, what are the possible funding options and when and how to market your business. Our Secretarial services include:-
- Registration of Companies including Trademark registration
- Appointment as Company Secretary
- Management and Issuing Share Certificates
- Filing of periodic return including other statutory submissions
- Attending Board meeting, AGMs and drafting of resolutions
- Provision of corporate address including post services
- Corporate Governance
- Assist with Trade Licence Applications
- Assist with PPADB applications
- Company de-registration
Inc-Intel Enterprise offers an all in one accounting solution tailor-made to ensure each and every one of our clients remain compliant and that the data is captured such that it is easy to extract, read, understand and develop financial information to facilitate making timely and informed business decisions. Our accounting solutions includes
- Cloud Accounting
- Booking Keeping
- Payroll Management
- Preparation of IFRS compliant financial reports
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Claiming and Reconciling of government subsidies including Covid-19 related subsidies.
We are also proud to announce our new product, “The Online Clerk Accountant”. The OCA, is an online clerk accountant that is available for your company 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can do all daily accounting work required during a normal working day including managing your working capital on a monthly basis.
Inc-Intel Enterprise has a team of tax-experts that will take away a significant amount of your time spent worrying, in meetings with the taxman, documenting and submitting tax returns and making payments to the taxman. We offer the following tax related services to companies but not limited to:-
- Tax Planning
- Transfer Pricing
- Computation of Annual Income Tax and filing of returns
- VAT computation and Return Submissions
- PAYE management and Return Submission
- Attending meetings with the taxman on behalf of our clients
Needless to say, compliance with the regulatory authorities is a requirement world-wide, whether the company is new, small, old or otherwise, there is no running away from the requirement to comply and the bureaucratic regulations that govern companies. Without any doubt, we can agree that one of the most complex and tiresome regulatory authority is the taxman. It is also without any doubt that the reason we keep up with the taxman is more to continue trading, remain compliant with the relevant laws and regulations while making profits than it is to contribute to the government GDP. Let us help you achieve this goal..
Audit & Assurance
Beyond the statutory requirement for companies to submit audited financials, beyond the requirement by other financial institutions such as banks to have audited financials to aid approval of many other benefits and beyond the need to show the financial department’s integrity to the shareholders, Inc-Intel brings forth
- a new and dynamic pre-audit financial review engagement aimed at ensuring that the audit engagement does not cost more than it should.
- a tailor-made walk-through model to discern the benefits to be derived from each of your audit engagements.
Strategy is long-term and requires commitment. One key aspect to a succeeding strategy starts with having the right leaders in your team and for any organization that can be the board of directors. We can agree that for small to medium size companies, creating and maintaining a board of directors can be both cumbersome and probably expensive. We value the importance of leadership and idea of a secondary opinion before decisions are made and thus, we at Inc-Intel
- Can form a part of company’s board of directors
- Assist companies to design meaningful leadership boards,
- Chair the meetings for free for the 1st three strategic meetings
- Ensure alignment of the board of directors and allow effective flow of useful information to the board.
- Assist with Transaction Advisory
- Assist with Deal Advisory
- Perform Internal Audit and other Review Engagements
- Assess the impart of external factors such as COVID-19 on the going concern of the company and assist in developing financial models to cushion the impact of these factors.
Our goal is to lead the transformation of small to medium sized companies with the aim of ensuring that these neglected companies become the sound and profitable players in the economic growth of Africa and beyond, through the introduction of Business development models.
Inc-Intel has its own tailor-made SEED program that focuses on 4 pillars, namely:-
- Business Management Redefined – This module focuses on Cost Control Models and Value Reporting. By the end of the program, the client’s non-financial managers should be able to aid in financial business strategic meetings and their understanding of financial information should have greatly improved. This helps align departmental expectations and decision making process become easier, timely and thus less costly.
- Process Management and Audit Evaluation – During this program, our team of expert will do an evaluation of your business processes. Post our evaluation, we go through a process of re-designing and implementation of the new business process. This is a process that involves online classes and on the job meetings with the client’s management and key users of the processes. At the end of this module, there should be noticeable improvement in production and work efficiency.
- Debt Management and Out of Debt Walk Through Model – If you have been operating on your OD for the past 12 months, then this is a must attend module. This module focuses on working capital management and the implications of non-financial managers to the organization’s working capital. By the end of this module, business leaders and process drivers should be in a position to understand the causes of negative working capital and how to improve. Together with an Expert from Inc-intel, the team leaders will design both short-term and long-term Out of Debt Plans.
- Strategic Thinking Model – At this level, we are of the view that after taking part in the above 3 modules, there can be greater value to the business to design and customize their own definitions of “Enhanced Accountability” and “Throughput”. This module involves practical business examples. The aim is to eliminate all the bottlenecks and improve focus on the value chain for different departments and thus for different companies.